Tuesday, May 26, 2009

life in a box


so i've been here more than a year now since May last year.

came here with just a few things and have accumulated enough as the months passed. it makes me feel warm how i've scoured for most of the items here from the different places that i've been to. each one has a different story to tell.

it can get a bit claustrophobic though, waking up, being in just a small space. you may want to run around but you can't, lalampas ka na sa kabilang bahay! haha!

but i'm loving it here now. makes me feel safe and secure being in this little sanctuary of mine.

but sometimes, just sometimes, i wish i could transfer to a bigger place with more rooms if only to give space to my relatives who'd jst want to come barging in.

meanwhile, let me just enjoy my own peace and quiet. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment