Tuesday, September 23, 2008

forever

Now, while we're here alone and all is said and done
Now I can let you know because of all you've shown
I'm grown enough to tell ya
You'll always be inside of me.

heard this song in the cab on the way to the airport yesterday. this song never fails to pinch my heart a little. i remembered reading about this from some Tagalog comics like twenty years ago. i forgot what the comics was, must be Universal or some other local one which featured a song embedded in some love story hehehe. it was about this usual boy meeting and falling in love with this girl, they hit it off okay for while then something happens and the girl falls out of love and leaves the guy. the guy ends up devastated and losing his mind. the ending clips showed the guy running after every girl he sees thinking she was the love he lost. awww.

Forever in my heart
Forever we will be
Even when I'm gone
You'll be here in me
Forever

Kenny Loggins

*******************************************

must be quite coincidental that i get to hear this song while i'm on my home to my province and be reminded of my childhood. the home which i've always loved going back to whenever. it never fails to give me utter comfort, pure solace. who cares about news of red alerts and ravages nearby. this is where i grew up and nurtured this wonderful life that i am having.

i'm so glad that i'm just home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment