Thursday, March 22, 2007

ym woes...

i know i owe giving more time to this blog a lot...i've been busy the past days...just got back from my 4 day trip to iligan...i've a lot to share...and my emotions are at an all time high...i don't think i can elaborate on that though hehehe...

meanwhile lemme just rant, I CAN'T LOG IN TO YAHOO BOTH MY YM AND EMAIL AND YGROUPS WAAAHHH!!! AND I'VE GOT THIS ACCOUNT EVERSINCE I LEARNED TO EMAIL WAAAH AGAIN!!!

i dunno what happened, i'm on auto log in in this pc...grrr! and i was able to use it last night. argh!!

i don't really mind the ym part as i could just easily contact my close friends (and get rid of the not so close ones hehe) but my emails??WTF!! my address book!!

i just created a new one...i still dunno how to retrieve infos in my old one.

gawd, it's like bein evicted from my own home for years without any fair warning at all. i'm gonna have to start from scratch now. :mecry:

No comments:

Post a Comment