Friday, March 21, 2008

all-yolk leche flan


tried it this time with the all-egg yolk variety. madali din lang naman pala. =)

Ingredients:
20 egg yolks
2 cups white sugar
2 tall cans evaporated milk
2 cans condensed milk
vanilla

Directions:

1. caramelize 1 tablespoon of sugar in the llanera. let it stand to cool.
2. mix egg yolk, sugar, milk and vanilla.
3. strain the mixture (nakalimutan kong gawin to hehe)
4. pour the mixture in the llanera.
5. steam for 45 minutes.
6. let it cool and keep in the ref for at least 4 hours before serving.

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved leche flans! Now I know where to look when I'll be planning on making one. The only thing is... I'm kinda scared knowing it has a crazy amount of yellow eggs and sugar. *shiver* I feel like I'll go to diet hell eating this.

    - pokerbuff (aka CC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! if you eat it once or twice a year ok lang yun. i always say i need to do at least a hundred crunches after naman eh hehe.

    ReplyDelete