Thursday, April 10, 2008

on things not going on as planned...

...but it's really more on things that don't seem to go my way.

i'm getting itchy all over. i'm supposed to be somewhere already. i'm losing sleep over the things that i should have started doing. argh!

there's this excitement, this rush of thoughts that i'd want to finally take action on but i can't just yet all because i still need approvals.

i'm the kind of person who'd rarely ask for favors. much as i want to something is just holding me back.

but it's really more like my fear of being rejected.

turned down.

refused.

oh well..

i realized how i've been so used to some easy life that i tend to magnify all the little issues that come my way.

or i guess this is just me waking up on the wrong side of the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment