Friday, November 23, 2007

good and bad

this is one extraordinary day....

after lashing out on me on the phone she texted right after thanking me for keeping my cool...for being strong enough to take the brunt and not lash back. she said i'm still the reason why she wants to keep on helping with project.

********************

happy birthday, Mai, you've really grown to become a fine young woman. i miss you and i hope to see you soon...i'm really wishing we could find Marius soon...real soon. *weeps*

*********************

thank you too. i spent too much time ranting that i failed reaching out to my powerline. just the thought of being able to be with you again is more than enough to make me not think about the distance. time passes quite quickly after all.

**********************

it's cold, cold outside. but it never fails to remind me how warm life could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment