Sunday, August 24, 2008

highs/lows

I've been tagged by mec.

Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know...



WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?

1. a fast enough internet connection most especially because i'm almost always alone and this is one of my ways to stay connected.

2. being with Xan, family my, may mahal sa buhay.

3. hanging out with my friends accompanied with good food and great conversations.

4. beach trips!

5. having my photos taken and getting great results haha!

6. caramel macchiato

7. hugs and kisses through text/ym messages.

8. being given/granted what i wanted or worked for.



WHAT MAKES ME SAD :(

1. missing Xan, my family and all that i hold dear.

2. brown outs/erratic internet.

3. being broke haha!

4. failures/rejection

5. my loved ones being sick or unwell

6. heavy rains.

I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment