Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My First Milk Tea

I know it may sound cheesy talking about my first time but yeah, here it goes hihi.

My first milk tea experience this year was when we chanced by Chatime in Pioneer on the way to the Ace Water Spa in Pasig. Un/fortunately, our tricycle driver was restricted to pass by the main road where Ace is so he dropped us at this arcade in Pioneer and told us Ace is just across the street. It was beginning to rain and we wanted to protest vehemently but lo and behold, there's a Chatime store in the area! So we skipped happily to the store after paying the driver and even thanked him profusely hehehe...



After finally deciding on which drink to choose (boy there's just too many varieties to choose from and you can still personalize it!) we were given this UFO-like thing. It sounded so strange yet valuable that we held on to it like some precious toy.


Chatime is said to be founded in Taiwan and already has branches in the different parts of the world. It pretty much excites me that they now have placed our country in their milk tea map, ayt! 


Oh lookie, may UFO-thingie finally lit up, it's time to claim my drink!


I got their taro milk with pudding, because I have always loved taro and since it's a first i preferred trying out a safer variant for me. And hey, i loooved it! It's sweet and milky and really creamy! My friend said it almost tasted like coconut milk, teehee. I tried her roasted milk tea, supposedly their bestseller and i didn't quite like it. I was just happy with my drink and I'll surely dream about it every now and then since we don't have a branch yet here in Katipunan.

Chatime has branches in  Robinson's Galeria Supermarket, the bridgeway at the Landmark Mall in Makati, One Archer's Place in taft and SM Mall of Asia.

So how was your first,? And have you had your milk tea fix lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment