Thursday, February 22, 2007

can't take my eyes off you...

i must be having my own post valentine blues...
i was about to sleep last night when i heard blower's daughter by damien rice playing on the radio. i stood up, turned up the volume and just listened to it in the darkness. some songs just do that to me. i sit transfixed as i drink up the melodies and the lyrics.
i've watched closer where this movie came from and i could still recall alice's (natalie portman) mystique smile. but then again, i get vivid images of some young man spurned.




ahh, such a haunting song about unrequitted love....

but then again the girl said:

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?


so maybe there's still hope huh???

(oh, indulge me please!!!:D )

No comments:

Post a Comment