Sunday, February 18, 2007

currently replaying...

kinda craving for great expectations once again but i didn't have my cd with me, darn. thank god for you tube though. was able to find some clips which kinda fed my longing. yeah, i've watched this movie for the nth time and i just love it everytime the scenes are played over and over again as if i'm seeing it for the first time. and boy, i've even memorized some lines hehe...



the soundtrack is good too. ethan hawke, my all time hunk acts, though i don't really like gwyneth, she's but gorgeous in here, i love the story, robert de niro, the late great ms. anne bancroft, the production, the location, the support cast, everything, and notice that all their clothes are in different shades of green. ;)

sigh...

any movie you'd also love watching over and over again?

walk this earth alone
lauren christie

You're in the doors that keep revolving
The sirens that keep screaming
You're in the flashing of the headlights
The things that I'm believing

You're in the water that I'm drinking
the sound of 911
The walls that protect me
From the damage that you've done
In this world you are with me

But I walk this earth alone
But all I've eve known
Is you are right beside me
If I love you for a day
You'll blow my life away
Could I leave you behind me

You're in the crashing of the windows
The angels 'round the ceiling
You're in the fire in my belly
The fucked up way I'm feeling

You're in the warning on the label
The pills that dissapear
The whines as I'm talking
The words you'll never hear
In this world you are with me

But I walk this earth alone
But all I've eve known
Is you are right beside me
If I love you for a day
You'll blow my life away
Could I leave you behind me

Could I leave you behind me...

6 comments:

  1. I've seen A Walk to Remember thrice in a theater and a million times on video. I've only seen Great Expectations once. I think I got to watch that again. And good soundtrack indeed, with Chris' Sunshower in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh yeah, and that too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Great Expectations soundtrack, that was one of the very first CDs I bought :D don't remember the movie much. Pero talagang panay green ang suot nila? Didn't notice that, must watch it again :)

    I could watch Love Actually, Amelie, Bridget Jones' Diary, and other romantic fluff over and over again and never get tired of them. I'm all about the mush :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I see GATACCA on HBO, I can't help but stay tuned and watch it through. Haha. The same also applies to the first Matrix Movie, School Of Rock and The Talented Mr. Ripley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. xtianne, i guess i've to watch love actually again, i've seen it once and i can't even remember much it haha! d ko natapos ang amelie kse sira yun dvd borrow ko. and i haven't seen bridget jones waaah! now i'v a lot to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. benj, yeah, anything with ethan hawke on it. :D

    matrix 1 is good, forget the last two though. :D

    school or rock is okay, seen it several times on hbo too...seen ripley's once, love ko lang ang setting. :D

    ReplyDelete