Wednesday, February 28, 2007

falling...

"And after all that, however long all that may be, you'll go somewhere new. and you'll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again. And little pieces of your soul will finally come back. And all that fuzzy stuff, those years of your life that you wasted, that will eventually begin to fade."

yeah, i've watched the holiday twice this week. so sue me! but then again who can stop me from enjoying this film. after all it has given me a lot of hope and inspiration that my life will smell of sweet roses once again. or if not for me then at least for the people around me who hasn't loved or felt being loved much. i actually don't mind dragging more people to watch it with me. misery loves company, so does enlightenment or even pure enjoyment. corny yeah, but i do need corny sometimes. :D

and then there's jude law. who would not want to watch him. i know he's the sexiest man alive twice over but i've never really cared to notice him. i don't quite like his all too boyish and sunny appeal. but here it's different though. i love hearing and watching him talk. his lips and his lisp is but adorable. hell yeah, am smitten. and yeah, it would be entirely hard for me to find someone new with jude (close kami eh!) as some benchmark. but who cares. this girl can dream, ayt!

No comments:

Post a Comment