Wednesday, September 19, 2007

revising my playlist

1 gig of memory is never enough to contain all my desired mp3s on my playlist as i have to save space for my vids, images, etc...i'm thinking of updating my hits and get to listen more to my newly acquired (re: downloaded from multiply) ones hehe...Note that i get to listen to this more when i go out to jog...thus all mellow/mushy songs i leave in my pc which i'd usually just listen to at work...so here's my random 25 songs so far...and yeah, if you have any suggestions pls do so...send the mp3 na din, yey!

1. Bouncing off Clouds, Tori Amos...kinda upbeat, very positive song.

2. All I Want, Toad the Wet Sprocket...for my 80's blood

3. A Lack of Color, Death Cab by Cuties...not so upbeat but it's like taking me to some woody, comfy countryside.

4. Down with the Sickness, Disturb...makes me want to pound on the streets and stride faster and quicker..

5. The Walk, Imogen Heap...fun, catchy...energetic.

6. Soul Meets Body, Death Cab for Cuties...see previous blog entry with vid hehe..

7. Flood, Jars of Clay..."rain, rain on my face hasn't stop raining for days..."

8. Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band...oh so sexy song that makes me want to lose all that excess fats fast!

9. So Far Away...reminds me of who i'm missing and what i have to fight and work for...if only to get to that part when i don't want to wake up anymore from the dream.

10. No Ordinary Love, Deftones...i have yet to hear the original Sade version...but i adore this one already.

11. We Give in Sometimes, Up Dharma Down..."fire and ice meet in between"

12. System, Chester Bennington...He's just soo freakin hot in this song...and the lyrics are just so vampire-y..:D

13. Hot Gates, 300 OST...because am gonna be all ready for battle wahahaha!

14. Mayonaise, Smashing Pumpkins (acoustic cover)...love that part nung pumiyok siya sabay tawa LOL!

15. Closer (Remix), Nine Inch Nails...my most fave distorted love song...the musical experience is almost religious, whoa!

16. Stolen, Dasboard Confessional...my more mushy love song. Reminds me of that summer when i had the most fun.

17. Siren...from my fave movie of all time, Great Expectations, sang by my most fave artist of this lifetime, Tori Amos. I love how she plays with her vocals.

18. Sunburn, Fuel...one summer song I can listen to for all seasons.

19. With or Without You, Keane cover...i love his rendition too.

20. Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol...if I just lay here would you lie with me, and just forget the world.

21. 747, Kent...must be the video that makes me want to run real fast...

22. Tears, The Chameleons UK...one catchy, truly lovable 80s hit. ;)

23. City of Blinding Lights, U2...other than it being about NY or any other great city, it greatly tells how much better it must be to remain naive and innocent and continue to have that sense of wonder for everything we are passionate about.

24. Purple People (Live), Tori Amos...pls refer to my previous uploaded video by the PS22 choir haha!

25. Today, Smashing Pumpkins...Love it! i want this to be played on my birthday, on my wedding day, on my funeral, all day, everyday! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment