Rules Of This Tag:
1. Link back the person who tagged you and write what was the movie his/her family enjoyed watching recently.
2. Now your turn to tell about the movie your family had just watched.
3. Tell something about the movie and spoilers are accepted (hehehe).
4. Lastly, write anything that has something to do with movies: Trivia, your top choice or favorites and why, your family's story about your favorite motion pictures, the first film you watched with your husband, any traditional film the family 's been keeping etc...etc...
5. Copy and paste the rules of this meme on your blog and pass the tag to as many friends, bloggers and movie lovers you want. Don't forget to tell them they're tagged and leave a comment here if you're done with the task.
1. I've been tagged by daiz, they just recently saw and enjoyed movies as the bee movie, cloverfield, juno and memento.
2. saw cloverfield recently too with my mom. i didn't quite enjoy it as i was too tired and sleepy. just got back from an early morning flight that day and it was hard enough keeping my eyes open. worse was the film's camera shots made me dizzy. made me want to hold them with steadier hands instead hehe.
3. the lead female characters were all gorgeous though. nevermind if they were virtually unknown. just that i wasn't that caught up with the human drama. and the monster just came out of nowhere and it wasn't even known what happened to it after. kudos to the effects though. especially after seeing the monster up close, wow! that was some visual delight i might say. how they ended with saying "i love yous" was a bit tad mushy. but then again maybe when you're in the brink of death too you'll end up saying them to anyone and everyone with you. :p
4. I'm still a big Ethan Hawke fan, it's not just about his good boyish looks but how he chooses his films well. Great Expectations, Before Sunrise/Sunset and Gattaca are big favorites. I'm still endlessly searching for his Hamlet dvd din pala. Our family watches Lord of the Rings series and all of Harry Potter on Christmas and New Year's eves. Same with The Ten Commandments and Jesus, Christ Superstar on holy weeks. Xan is still terribly on his Blues Clues stage. though lately he's learned to alternate it with Dora, Diego, Sesame Street and his a-b-cs...yun memorized na din namin. I've yet to take him to the theater, baka magwala kse sa dilim. =)