Friday, June 15, 2007

i've nothing against mountains...


Valencia, Bukidnon

but darn it..it's just way too high! imagine riding on a high up blue jeep for like 2 hours over rough roads, traversing dry riverbeds and streams, and hiking up 2 hours more...waah!

i almost fainted way up, i had to stop once in a while to catch my breath, text my friends, and look back and just have to enjoy the view phew!

and as i told my friends, "i'd rather have sex and come many times over than climb this mountain and reach the peak only once. wahahaha!

oops, no offense meant to my mountaineering friends hehehe...

but yeah, it's a paradise way up there. was able to visit a high school only for the lumads, or the native tribes in bukidnon. somehow i'm glad i made it up there. at least, i'm not that old and weak not to make it up there. bleh!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I miss climbing. Natawa naman ako dun sa peak comment mo. Iba pa rin talaga yung feeling when you've reached the mountain's summit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haay, given the chance, ayoko na umakyat uli...sa beach na lang talaga ako.

    pardon my sensuality hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete